Woven polypropylene bags
CROSSPLAST woven polypropylene bags have the particularity of being ultra strong. Generally intended for large-scale distribution, it is resistant to tearing and cutting. These bags can therefore contain heavy objects such as decorative objects, food shopping, small furniture, etc.
These bags are therefore resistant, permeable but also customizable. This is a promotional bag model that will convey your brand’s image in a flattering way. Examples of finishes: pockets, snaps, adjustable shoulder strap, interior pocket, zip, velcro, interior compartments for bottles, etc.
- Description: Reusable woven polypropylene bag
- Bottom : Yes
- Top flaps : Yes
- Side gussets : Optional
- Handles: In woven polypropylene, nylon or cotton. Cut-out or soft handles.
- Materials: Woven polypropylene, a +/- 70% recycled plastic material from 120 to 180 g/m².
- Printing: rotogravure, matte or glossy lamination, interior printing …
- Minimum quantity: 1 000 units
ORDER YOUR POLYPROPYLENE WOVEN BAG
Centuryprint does not offer the CROSSPLAST bag on its e-shop. However, you will find a wide range of reusable and eco-responsible bags that you can customize in a few clicks thanks to the super easy to use online program.
Centurybox offers you the possibility to create your own custom reusable bag. Contact us to develop your own personalized packaging, you can add the personal touches you want.