Polythene reusable bags
CROSSFLEX polythene reusable bags are a special fabric made from woven narrow polyethylene strips laminated with an opp film. It is extremely strong and durable. The lamination can be either gloss or matt. We print on the opp film in gravure to get an optimal result. The weaving is slightly irregular providing a special touch.
- Description : polythene reusable bags
- Bottom : optional
- Turntops : Yes
- Side folds : Possible but the typical crossflex bag does not feature any gussets and come either flat or with a deep hexagonal bottom
- Handles : die-cut handles, short or long nylon handles from 2 to 4 cm wide and 35 to 80 cm long.
- Material : white woven PE from 120 to 180 gsqm
- Printing : gravure
- Minimum quantity : 1 000 units