Centurybox offers you a very solid and resistant textured paper bag. This ” Moismont ” pouch is a derivative of the ” Ciment ” bag, a flagship model of the paper pouches and bags offered by our group.
The CIMENT double layer kraft paper pouches are reusable bags made of kraft paper, they are 100% biodegradable. Inspired by the traditional cement bag, this model of kraft paper pouch is extremely resistant. With its unique design, it differs from the other paper bags we have been offering until now. The alliance between its shape and its solidity gives this pouch the possibility to create a very luxurious atmosphere.
- Description: Double layer kraft paper pouch with a very solid and resistant hexagonal bottom.
- Bottom: Yes
- Top flaps: Yes
- Side gussets: no
- Handles: It is possible to add rope, ribbon or twisted kraft paper handles, with or without metal eyelets, but not provided as standard.
- Materials: double layer kraft paper of 80 g/m² each. The outer layer is white and the inner layer is undyed kraft.
- Printing: a wide variety of printing techniques are available to personalize this pouch, here is a non-exhaustive list: offset, screen printing, embossing, hologram, flocking, hot stamping, varnish, laser…
- Options: matte or glossy lamination, printing inside the pouch, label …
- Minimum quantity: 1,000 units for a fully customized model, on Centuryshop we offer you the Moismont pouch without printing from 50 units.
ORDER THE MOISMONT TEXTURED PAPER SLEEVE
You can order this textured kraft paper pouch very easily and in very small amounts on Centuryshop. We propose you to order this pouch from 50 units, you will be delivered in a very short time.
On Centuryprint we don’t offer Moismont paper bags, but we do offer other paper bags. These other paper pouches are available in very small quantities, from 50 units, and in less than 15 days.
Centurybox offers you the opportunity to order your “Moismont” textured paper pouches that are fully customizable. However, we can only make them entirely to measure from a minimum quantity of 1000 units.